I will send you an offer.
About:
Please be sure to contact me before ordering.
I've consistently been one of the Top 5 ranked video editors on Fiverr for over three years now. Maintaining a 5 Star rating across 3,000 happy customers. Of course the reason we need to communicate before you order is $5 has its limits and no two orders are alike. Communication before ordering just gives us a chance to get on the same page and agree on a price before the trigger is pulled.
If speed is an issue, I do offer speedier delivery for various bonus amounts. Just check out my gig extras. If you spring for the "extrafast" option chances are I'll have your gig done today. Definitely tomorrow.
In order to expedite the quote process, I love when buyers have materials and full instructions ready for me to look at so I can get a hands on visual idea of the amount of work required.
Reviews
csmitherman:Great work! Quick turnaround and responsive to questions. Thanks James!
ranger7:Brilliant as Always ! Thanks !
garymobile100:James is one to go back to time and time again. I have used him before and will continue to do so. Excellent \u0026 Fast work! Thanks again!
vikkiw:Perfect. You are AMAZING Thank you so much!
jfranart:James has done multiple videos for me. I’m always pleased!
No comments:
Post a Comment